Technical / Access to Datacenters
The request will be assigned a ticket ID which will be sent back in a confirmation email. We kindly ask you to always keep the ticket ID in the subject of any new message regarding the ticket itself.
The package will be stored in a dedicated area.
Access to the data center is now allowed for any kind of activity, both ordinary and extraordinary:
Ordinary access must be requested at least 48h in advance:
PLEASE NOTE: in order to avoid overcrowding, requests can be curtailed and requesters may be asked to postpone their access in case too many concurrent accesses are already scheduled
Extraordinary access must be requested at least 2h in advance:
- Contact H24 numbers +39 329 9090629 or +39 331 6105563
- Download and fill in the access request form [ PDF | XLS ]
- Submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
Personnel accessing the datacenters will be subject to the following conditions:
- The body temperature of accessing personnel will be checked
- if the temperature is greater than 37.5ºC access will be denied
- All personnel must wear protection devices (face mask and gloves) during all the time of its permanence inside the datacenter
- Personnel who lacks protection devices will be denied access!
- Accessing personnel will be asked to fill in a self-certification stating its current situation with respect to COVID-19 infection
Namex offices are close to the public, Namex personnel can be contacted at the following addresses:
Namex NOC is also available by phone all weekdays between 9.00am and 5.00pm by dialing +39 366 1202199, outside office hours please refer to the H24 number +39 329 9090629
In case you need to visit Namex offices, you are requested to ask for an appointment by writing to email@example.com
Any visitors to Namex offices will be subjected to the following rules:
- The body temperature of accessing visitors will be checked, if the temperature is greater than 37.5ºC access will be denied
- All visitors must wear protection devices (face mask and gloves) during all the time of their permanence inside the offices
- Visitors will be asked to fill in a self-certification stating their current situation with respect to COVID-19 infection