The new NaMeX price list, valid for 2020, is now available on our website.
As in past years, NaMeX aims to encourage the consolidation and expansion of the core peering service, again offering significant reductions year after year.
All new and existing ports will be priced as follows:
- 1 Gbps ports have been reduced to 150 Euro/month, -32% from the 2019 list price;
- 10 Gbps ports have been reduced to 550 Euro/month, -29% from the 2019 list price;
- 100 Gbps ports have been reduced to 2.500 Euro/month, -36% from the 2019 list price;
We have also added two new intermediate bandwidths for the 100 Gbps ports:
- 25 Gpbs, priced at 1.100 Euro/month
- 40 Gpbs, priced at 1.800 Euro/month
The second port with the same bandwidth will still remain discounted at 50% of the port fee.
These rates are valid at all three Rome datacenters where NaMeX is present: Caesar (Cineca), Augustus (Unidata) and Tiberius (Interxion).
All the information is available on the Services & Fees section.